Monday, October 8, 2012

Love Advice

I mentioned that this was wedding season and my parents flew into town. It was a very happy occasion for the family and it was a wonderful wedding.  Quite a beautiful ceremony with a very entertaining live band.

As I am the eldest son, there also started to be some subtle (?) pressure from my parents.  Here is a very memorable quote from my dad.   Best advice I could get actually, and hard to say unreasonable.

Sure its a plus if they're pretty, but find someone you LIKE.  Remember, you have to live with them for 50 years.  They all turn into old ladies anyway.
I'm thinking it was general advice but...he may have glimpsed at my mom for a bit and said it a bit ominously?    =P

8 comments:

  1. Very true. And once you find that one person, never let go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. Your dad has put it succinctly. I guess it goes the other way too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....there is truth in their advice you know...its a long haul thing, so find one built to last...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful advice and it sure goes the other way too but find someone you REALLY want to be with. Forever.

    Good luck fella :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The matter that you provide is worth our time and energy.
    Visit Jumping Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. It feels awesome to read such informative and unique articles on your websites.Type Punch Advice

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete